help with components

tlsrcs

Hi everyone I am new to the forum....although I have been reading builds on here for the last month. I plan on posting more about me and my ride at some point but for tonight o really need some insight on a good set of component speakers. I am going to be running them off the head unit so 50w for now eventually ill get an amp for them. Eventually meaning maybe a month tops. I will only be running two 10s at most in this vehicle for now. Probably 2 jl 10w6 so it won't have to be crazy loud to battle with the bass. I would like them to have a little bass them selves as I have to.ride with the sub off when my one year old is in the truck. So with that can anyone recommend anything? Oh budget is around 100-150ish will go higher if its needed. I was looking at the fosgate T1652-S. Any comments on them? Thanks guys I look forward to conversating and learning from everyone.

Welcome to the forum. I didn't really see what size your wanting,...

But, there's always good stuff for sale here, and the best trusting people to buy from.

Cheers and again,.. Welcome.

Here's a nice set, from a killer seller.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159299-sundown-65cs-components/

I link these a lot for good reason, these sound great on low power but really shine with a lot of power and can pump some midbass when needed to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-P660C-6-1-2-Component-Car-Speakers-6-5-Car-Audio-Speaker-Power-Series-/261107764690?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item3ccb3c4dd2

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Hi everyone I am new to the forum....although I have been reading builds on here for the last month. I plan on posting more about me and my ride at some point but for tonight o really need some insight on a good set of component speakers. I am going to be running them off the head unit so 50w for now eventually ill get an amp for them. Eventually meaning maybe a month tops. I will only be running two 10s at most in this vehicle for now. Probably 2 jl 10w6 so it won't have to be crazy loud to battle with the bass. I would like them to have a little bass them selves as I have to.ride with the sub off when my one year old is in the truck. So with that can anyone recommend anything? Oh budget is around 100-150ish will go higher if its needed. I was looking at the fosgate T1652-S. Any comments on them? Thanks guys I look forward to conversating and learning from everyone.

You saw the deal on those RF component´s in the hotdealsection.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Didn't want to link sonics as they were all sold out for like the billionth time, but read the reviews on them and when you get an amp get something along the lines of 150w x 2 on those and you'll be amazed even more than stock H/U power.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12260_JBL-P660C.html

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived