Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i love hearing stories like this :D thanks for posting :)

oh and CONGRATS on the engagement :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Can't wait....I will actually be taking my wife there for our anniversary in April!!!!! :)

Get away from this damn cold spell we are having here in brisk MN!

That's awesome enjoy yourselves. Where you planning on staying?

I would have to look at the paperwork because I don't remember right off the top, but we are renting a "villa" for a week.....so it should be a damn good time! :)

That's cool man, should be a great time the ocean water was 82 degrees when I was there and January is the month when it's

The coldest. Last time I went it was during June and the water was 86-87 I love it

Can't wait! Should be damn nice escaping this MN winter for Aruba!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

i love hearing stories like this :D thanks for posting :)

oh and CONGRATS on the engagement :)

Thanks man, I thought it was really cool. Caught me off gaurd. I don't know why I guess people are on the forum from all over, Asia, Europe, Australia. But a tiny Caribbean island?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...