Jared420 Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 So I just back from a great trip to sunny Aruba. I just took my girlfriend there's as a graduation present from college. Gave her a nice big rock while we were there so now she's my fiancé. First let me say I highly recommend the divi all inclusive resort if anyone goes to Aruba in the future. Great place reasonably priced and for an all inclusive place great food and strong drinks. But anyway I made friends with one of the cool bartenders for a couple nights and we started talking about his street bike and his car so I showed him pics of my truck and he started telling me how he had 2 pioneer 12s (apparently pioneer is the shit in Aruba) in his car. So I naturally got all excited he liked audio and showed him pics and videos of the setups I've had and he loved it. He goes man you really get into it, reminds me of this guy I watch on YouTube.... Steve Meade.. So I told him about the forum told him this is where I learned everything I know about audio. He had me write it down for him so hopefully he'll join the site. I just thought it was pretty cool people on the little island of Aruba are watchin Steve on YouTube. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
WastedTalent Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 That is cool that you met someone that knows Steve (not personally but just from the net) and is kinda funny since he tried to sorta introduce you to someone that you already knew about. But I personally think it's cool that there are such great people that are so good at what they do and so many people can be inspired and admire those people just by having internet. I mean who would've thought Aruba? Yet, he knows Steve's videos? Not only is that cool as hell, that... in my opinion... is mad props to Steve. Shows he knows what he's doing and definitely an all time great in the business. Sheena = pedobear
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 My brother got married in aruba... that island is fun as shit. Travelled all around that bish in a rental van that couldnt make it anywhere without flooring the damn thing. Even climbed the big ass hill/mountain in the middle of the island... cool shit up there. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Jared420 Posted January 15, 2013 Author Report Posted January 15, 2013 Yeah Aruba is a great place. I went there for the first time when I was 18 years old and went all over the place but I don't remember much. This time me and my fiancé basically just stayed at the resort the entire time and relaxed. Great beach, plenty of things to do, and all included food and drinks... Can't go wrong 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
79 cutty Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 Can't wait....I will actually be taking my wife there for our anniversary in April!!!!! Get away from this damn cold spell we are having here in brisk MN! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Jared420 Posted January 16, 2013 Author Report Posted January 16, 2013 Can't wait....I will actually be taking my wife there for our anniversary in April!!!!! Get away from this damn cold spell we are having here in brisk MN! That's awesome enjoy yourselves. Where you planning on staying? 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
79 cutty Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Can't wait....I will actually be taking my wife there for our anniversary in April!!!!! Get away from this damn cold spell we are having here in brisk MN! That's awesome enjoy yourselves. Where you planning on staying? I would have to look at the paperwork because I don't remember right off the top, but we are renting a "villa" for a week.....so it should be a damn good time! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Jared420 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Can't wait....I will actually be taking my wife there for our anniversary in April!!!!! Get away from this damn cold spell we are having here in brisk MN! That's awesome enjoy yourselves. Where you planning on staying? I would have to look at the paperwork because I don't remember right off the top, but we are renting a "villa" for a week.....so it should be a damn good time! That's cool man, should be a great time the ocean water was 82 degrees when I was there and January is the month when it's The coldest. Last time I went it was during June and the water was 86-87 I love it 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
mbdblue Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 So I just back from a great trip to sunny Aruba. I just took my girlfriend there's as a graduation present from college. Gave her a nice big rock while we were there so now she's my fiancé. First let me say I highly recommend the divi all inclusive resort if anyone goes to Aruba in the future. Great place reasonably priced and for an all inclusive place great food and strong drinks. But anyway I made friends with one of the cool bartenders for a couple nights and we started talking about his street bike and his car so I showed him pics of my truck and he started telling me how he had 2 pioneer 12s (apparently pioneer is the shit in Aruba) in his car. So I naturally got all excited he liked audio and showed him pics and videos of the setups I've had and he loved it. He goes man you really get into it, reminds me of this guy I watch on YouTube.... Steve Meade.. So I told him about the forum told him this is where I learned everything I know about audio. He had me write it down for him so hopefully he'll join the site. I just thought it was pretty cool people on the little island of Aruba are watchin Steve on YouTube. haha nice man, escaping the cold weather up here...congrats on the engagement! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Jared420 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 So I just back from a great trip to sunny Aruba. I just took my girlfriend there's as a graduation present from college. Gave her a nice big rock while we were there so now she's my fiancé. First let me say I highly recommend the divi all inclusive resort if anyone goes to Aruba in the future. Great place reasonably priced and for an all inclusive place great food and strong drinks. But anyway I made friends with one of the cool bartenders for a couple nights and we started talking about his street bike and his car so I showed him pics of my truck and he started telling me how he had 2 pioneer 12s (apparently pioneer is the shit in Aruba) in his car. So I naturally got all excited he liked audio and showed him pics and videos of the setups I've had and he loved it. He goes man you really get into it, reminds me of this guy I watch on YouTube.... Steve Meade.. So I told him about the forum told him this is where I learned everything I know about audio. He had me write it down for him so hopefully he'll join the site. I just thought it was pretty cool people on the little island of Aruba are watchin Steve on YouTube. haha nice man, escaping the cold weather up here...congrats on the engagement! Thanks man! Yeah it was perfect 86-88 everyday and 76-79 at night. It was def a nice escape 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.