Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not sure if this has been posted before or if this is in the right section.

Here's a video I made explaining how to hook up a e-brake bypass relay for most video head units. With a brief explanation of how a relay works.

Here is a diagram of how it should hook up.

E-brakeByPass_zpsa53a72b4.png

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

pioneer and sony I know you can just ground. alpine and eclipse, need... well alpine I know for sure, need the relay or similar

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...