99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

Not a fog light just an off road light. Got two 3x2 Cree led lights for reverse lights , also gonna make flat metal bumpers prolly gonna try to start on the rear bumper this week

Sweet dude

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

• 3 weeks later...

Ayyyyyyyye! What's going on with this box man Is that wood water damaged? Is the wire two different brands and two different sizes as well? How is this box attached to the truck? Is it just resting on the back seat?

If you're going to throw the box on the back seat, take the back seat out. You can't use the seat with the box on it, so you might as well take it out and build a proper platform for it. On the seat enclosures are VERY unsafe in the event of an accident :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

it was a piece of wood covering a spot that got concreted so it was free. the other box was tearing apart so just built that box. the wire is same size and its audio technix. and im gonna build a platform for when i do a half wall ( if i ever get around to it lol) but dont feel the need to for this box... the water damage that your referring to is probably the laqor on it

I can see raw chunks of wood on the closest edge of your picture. It looks beat to hell and then covered with a clear varnish or laquer. The damage is mainly what I'm referring to.

Is the box just sitting on the seat or is it strapped down?

Edit-I wish you lived closer, I'd build you a box and platform for free.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yes those are raw chunks of wood... It was prolly beat to shit by the construction crew... It gives it a rustic look; I live in Texas and around here rustic looks good lol. The box is just sitting in the seat but it is bulky enough to not move around... Once I get money I plan on making a half wall with some sound qubed 200 series subs( maybe 2 12s or 4 10s) just depends on what kind of amp I can afford( whole purpose of entering som this month but prolly won't win after swing ur box that looks bad ass)

more pics of the final install needed to enter SOTM

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived