99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

image_zpsa5f69e35.jpg

image_zps13f9a9c9.jpg

this is what ive done so far... some time, when I have some, I will fill in the top part of that and that is going to be where I put the switches after I put all the lights on my truck... that might come might not cause I dont want to spend alot of money on this truck cause I plan on selling it soon and get a 04-06 chevy silverado 1500 4x4

so I got a question for the SMD community... does any one know what the name of a rivet looking tool that shoots a threaded stud instead of a rivet?

don't know if anyone answered this for you or you found the answer, but I believe your referring to rivnuts. they are awesome for pretty much anything you want to bolt to your truck without needing a nut on the back of the bolt.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

so I got a question for the SMD community... does any one know what the name of a rivet looking tool that shoots a threaded stud instead of a rivet?

don't know if anyone answered this for you or you found the answer, but I believe your referring to rivnuts. they are awesome for pretty much anything you want to bolt to your truck without needing a nut on the back of the bolt.

thanks man

Well over the week didn't get much done but did end up re-resining that trim piece I cut it and the resin broke off again so I tried some cheap plastic cement that didn't dry so got some 5min epoxy and it is working right now... Will get some pics of it

this is what ive done so far... some time, when I have some, I will fill in the top part of that and that is going to be where I put the switches after I put all the lights on my truck... that might come might not cause I dont want to spend alot of money on this truck cause I plan on selling it soon and get a 04-06 chevy silverado 1500 4x4

Ive got a 04 1500 4x4 and man do i love it lol and keep up the good work :D

Ive got a 04 1500 4x4 and man do i love it lol and keep up the good work :D

Thanks man

Archived