cold weather xs power , kinetik or crescendo

I found a post in the electrical/wiring section that said running 2 runs each of +/- with one + going to alt other going to front battery. one - going to front battery and the other straight to the frame under the hood

I found a post in the electrical/wiring section that said running 2 runs each of +/- with one + going to alt other going to front battery. one - going to front battery and the other straight to the frame under the hood

thats what i was planning to do but i dont know if the run to the alt is good .. lol alt electrical > me

My own opinion on isolators: Why spend money on an isolator when you can spend it on the proper battery so you don't need the isolator in the first place? Plus it's just something else to break

My own opinion on isolators: Why spend money on an isolator when you can spend it on the proper battery so you don't need the isolator in the first place? Plus it's just something else to break

because if you already have a good battery with no problems that cost over $200 (Optima yellow top) then I'm going to spend another $250-$400 on another one. I'll take my chances with it,I'm not cutting any existing wires so if need be I can take the isolator out. I'm going to be using the Stinger 500 a isolator so I doubt anything is going to "break" on it and using a butt load of fuses on my + runs.

But if you don't already have a good battery then I would definitely agree with you SnowDrifter and just get the same brand batteries for the install.

isolators cause a voltage drop over them also, don't waste your money

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

isolators cause a voltage drop over them also, don't waste your money

how much voltage drop are we talking here with a 500 amp stinger iso?? I just don't want my batteries fighting one another,there's nothing wrong with my yellow top and the XS D1200 is brand new but the YT has better specs.

Archived