extra batt help

loose connection or drawing too much current through it. IF it's just around the end, it could be caused by a slightly loose connection and light arcing on the terminal. Another possibility, is the wire isn't big enough for the amount of current draw at hand. Last thing i can think of, is there is some corrosion built up in the end of the wire from moisture. It would increase the resistance in the end of the wire and cause it to heat up

1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123

might want to check your connections,sounds like something has loosened up which happens over time

I just went back and looked at the past comments and noticed you're using 4ga for that Crescendo 2k,if that's the case then it's more than likely what taylorpro said and too much power for that size wire

Help guys I was just playing my subs normal like I always do and I went and turned down the subwoofer level down on my radio and I turned it back up they made this scrapping/knocking noise when it was turned up half way. I took the subs out and looked at it nothing looked bad. Pressed down and it wasn't scrubbing. Wtf could it be? Help please

(2) PSI p2 18's

Crescendo 2000

Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT

yellow top optima

big 3 .

xs batt.

did you free air them with the same amp that it was making the noise with before?

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components

Boston Acoustics 2-channel