So with all this BS goin on.. any "preppers" here?

I'm from Kentucky. We aren't preppers, we were already prepared. Some folks around here have dubbed it a cute term phrase..."Living day to day life"

All joking aside.

I'm really not a "prepper" although I do consider myself prepared. I was raised to live off the land before I was instructed how to use the inter-webz and tech gadgets. I can skin a buck and run a trot line but I still wear shoes and have all my teeth, not to mention never tried to bang a cousin. I grew up hunting, fishing, camping, sewing, tanning hides, cooking and knapping flint but that's only because it was fun to learn and know.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

Bigsix does your group plan to do search and rescue to help those who need a hand

Honestly, no. If things are bad enough that we have to bug out, it's a true SHTF scenario, and its survival of the fittest. We dont have unlimited resources, and we have all worked very hard for what we have done to help ensure our survival, unfortunately doing S n R , for unknown people, would kind of be a waste of resources, during a survival scenario. If I give you something from a finite amount, its that much less I have, plus, in todays fucked up world, who's to say what'll happen to my group if we help some people out and they decide they want to take whats ours? A bad situation, and in reality bodies, be it from either side. If we bug out, we are trying to disappear and keep to our own until shit calms down. And to stay "hidden" and to keep to our own, we will do whatever is necessary to keep it that way.

Now perhaps post SHTF, things have calmed down, the "war" is over, the flood receded, Obama was finally de throned, whatever.... and its time to try and return to a normal life, then yes, we will help others if deemed acceptable, and we will use all the equipment, knowledge and skillsets we can bring to the table to help re-establish as much normalcy as possible to life. And what will/can be done to "return to normal" is all going to depend on what exactly went down and how bad things get I guess. Talkin like some minor shit? or all out Walking Dead, no more power grid, clapped out, end of society shit...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 3 weeks later...

im a prepper i got 4 hand guns 2 shot guns and 6 lean pockets

Way to be a troll. Go get fucked.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

And what the fuck does this have to do with the matter at hand? ^^^^ Germany and retarded are becoming synonymous now?

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived