So with all this BS goin on.. any "preppers" here?

(Bobby, N8 if you guys think this should be somewhere else, by all means move it, just tell a brotha where you put it.)

I dont necessarily expect anyone to be all revealing but anyone else here consider themselves a prepper?

Wifey and I would raise our hands if asked. Bug out bags for all the family, food and water stores, survival gear, gas masks w spare cans, camping and survival gear out the wazoo, weaponry, ammo, you name it. We have a small but strong network of like minded individuals we deal with and have everything from bug in to multiple bug out strategies covered. With all the bullshit brewing we have been keepin tabs on things and making sure everything is in place should we need to initiate any sort of action on our parts.

We have a fantastic location for our group to head to if things really go down the shitter, everything from off grid power to indoor gardening to a small reproducing herd of Bison(privately owned) are all on site and readily available, just about every tool imaginable from sockets to a 10k 2 post car lift and a mill and lathe. Best part of all, it's all in the middle of nowhere, on a readily defendable plot of privately owned land, cpl cabins on site already, with plans and supplies to add a few more as needed...

The people involved range from gunsmiths and fabricators like me, to mechanics, former military etc.... We'd like to think we are prepared enough to make it through quite a shit storm if need be.

Since becoming involved w prepping a cpl years back, I have learned a great many things:

-gardening

-canning

-hunting

-survival skills

-gunsmithing

- sewing ( gotta fix yo clothes mang)

- distilling

-creating electricity

and the list goes on and on, I hope I never have to use my preps or what ive learned for real, but its comforting to know Ive got the toolset, both literally and figuratively to outlast many of the jackasses I walk past on a daily basis. And if the day never comes that I need to rely on this shit, I feel it has still made me better wiser person.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I have a small stock pile of food from my wife's couponing business thing.

But not much else...

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

got the guns, ammo, reloading supplies and camping equipment down. not much else.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

• 2 weeks later...

I have a shtf plan and if it falls through I will make sure there is one in the chamber

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I have a bug out spot and what I need to get there and thats all I can say ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived