DC Sound Lab

finally made my mind up and ordered my subs! (just 2 level 4 15's) (NOW WITH PICS!)

well, decided to pull the trigger and buy the subs i've been wanting for a long time.. i know it's nothing big compared to other's on here mostly haha, but im proud to have these and be Repping DC in my town where no one's heard of these or really anything besides Kicker,JL, Rockford fosgate etc.. It's gonna be awesome when everyone see's and hear's these *no name random subs* haha, gonna blow some people's mind's im hoping!

2 DC LEVEL 4 15's going in a single cab, doing a blow through, cant wait till everything get's done!!

anyone else have these subs, and know of any number's these things can put out on a dc/crescendo 3500? (not comparing amps, and please dont compare..)

RECIEPT

vy2usg.jpg

Edited by reg93f150
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1
idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Congrats on your dc purchase! I just love it when people here in my small town ask if my subs are as good as kickers, jls, etc... Then i make them sit in my car. Had one guy last week that jumped out before i even turned it up good!!

And my cousins wife had two level 3 15s in a regular ported box on a 2k that got pretty loud, so i know your setup will slam good!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Like I said on Facebook a couple days ago.... I was giving a demo...and 2 guys walked up like, damn bro.... What do you have ? 4 kicker l7 15's?! How much power?

I said nope only 2 12's on a 2500.1

And they freaked out that my 2500 needed 2 extra batteries and all 1/0 gauge .... And their 5k boss amp only needs 4 gauge

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Congrats on your dc purchase! I just love it when people here in my small town ask if my subs are as good as kickers, jls, etc... Then i make them sit in my car. Had one guy last week that jumped out before i even turned it up good!!

And my cousins wife had two level 3 15s in a regular ported box on a 2k that got pretty loud, so i know your setup will slam good!!

thanks man! looking forward to everything getting hooked up and yeah lmao that's one of the main thing's i cant wait for! haha and that's badass!

Why dc?

why not? haha

congrats bro! No one has ever heard of Fi, Skar, DC, or anything else really where i live either.

haha it's funny :P i have people telling me nothing.. nothing is better then JL then i show them video's of DC,AA,skar, etc.. and their like wtf..

You're only about a hr and a half away from me, I want a demo when its done lol

haha for sure man! might be a little while till it get's done though, gonna take my time and buy everything good and not skip anything and buy something not as good (know what i mean? haha)

Why did you black out the price?

i blacked out the price because i know that Rusty, Cody, Jeff, Jon, dont really like the price being showed and being out their.. they would rather have people ask them how much the stuff is instead of maybe saying "well so and so got bla bla for this much.. why cant i get it for that much.."

Like I said on Facebook a couple days ago.... I was giving a demo...and 2 guys walked up like, damn bro.... What do you have ? 4 kicker l7 15's?! How much power?

I said nope only 2 12's on a 2500.1

And they freaked out that my 2500 needed 2 extra batteries and all 1/0 gauge .... And their 5k boss amp only needs 4 gauge

haha lmfao that's funny people flip out when they realise some "no name product" is better then their prized posession's and their 4 gauge power wire too.. haha

think i did all those reply's right.. haha but thanks everyone!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

oh yeah.. should i add, this is gonna be in a single cab and im doing a blow through?

• Like (+1 Rep) 2