DC Sound Lab

finally made my mind up and ordered my subs! (just 2 level 4 15's) (NOW WITH PICS!)

hahaha, hell yeah i bet they do lmao, might keep the bench seat just for that reason.. but im thinking 2 bucket seat's will allow me to be louder since their's nothing blocking the sound coming in it's just coming straight through 2 seat's with no restriction really.. gonna need to do alot of reading on that blow through though, i have really no idea how to do it besides cutting the hole and what not.. lmao, anyone have tip's and trick's on how to do it? thanks!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Where's the link to your build log. I love blow throughs

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Haven't started it yet :/ have only bought the subs as of right now, gonna make sure I do everything right this time and not skip any steps.. haha but I will be doing a build log!!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Make sure you post up a link to the build log when its rollin

Yes sir will do for sure!!

Nice purchase!

thanks man! fedex came today but i was at school :( hoping to get them tomorrow!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took about 50 more pictures but i dunno what kind yall want! gonna upload some more, request pic's if needed!

idgimb.jpg

Edited by reg93f150
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

200qyoh.jpg

200qyoh.jpg

r2rlle.jpg

2emo944.jpg

333hpc4.jpg

idr4uq.jpg

35jicsw.jpg

16iw3mr.jpg

i55e6h.jpg

2dkahyo.jpg

2vjvr0h.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Nice man!