TLEJ Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Well I need some!.. I've been redoing my 04 CBR600RR to an 06 for quite some time now. Here's some pictures when I got her: and now... all stripped up: and here it is now (still waiting on the matching tail piece. should be in soon!) new dunlops, new chain/sprockets/PCIII/diamond white HID kit (55w)/ chrome spools, chrome bar ends/ etc... BUTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm missing the stickers across the bottom fairing!.. I've been thinking for a while now that it'd be sweet to get some car audio ones or something across the bottom.. you can see is this pic: they go across the bottom like that... But anyways, I'd be willing to shell out a little $$ for some. Just PM me if you've got any.
DR.TINGTING!!! Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 I have a few XS power stickers, they don't really match that style though. You can get some nice decals at http://techforcepcservices.com/shop/ too.
lifes a BOX Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 SMD sticker! http://www.techforcepcservices.com/smd.htm
kl0wn Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 You could always get those exact stickers made for you by a third party, or you can call those companies and tell them that you want some stickers, and more than likely they'll send you some. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 You could always get those exact stickers made for you by a third party, or you can call those companies and tell them that you want some stickers, and more than likely they'll send you some. This! Or go to ihatestickers.com and browse their site. That's where I got all mine from. They have a shit ton to choose from, or you can send them requests and they'll make it up in a heartbeat. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
TLEJ Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 Awesome guys. I'm checking out ihatestickers.com now. I'll be ordering some of these for sure
DR.TINGTING!!! Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 You could always get those exact stickers made for you by a third party, or you can call those companies and tell them that you want some stickers, and more than likely they'll send you some. This! Or go to ihatestickers.com and browse their site. That's where I got all mine from. They have a shit ton to choose from, or you can send them requests and they'll make it up in a heartbeat. Wow ihatestickers is AWESOME!!!
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Lol told you. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
DR.TINGTING!!! Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 How did you find them? I'm definitely getting some MEME stickers
poorfish88 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 I love the Repsol fairings. Are you going to get the inverted forks, it's the biggest giveaway it's an 04 or earlier. I'm not downing the bike at all, it's a super clean bike.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.