CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
C-Fizzy Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Fuck you dude why lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
SnowDrifter Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Ummmm... I have many disturbing thoughts going through my head right now, and I hope that none of them are what's really going on ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Guest Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 umm....put a nsfw tag in the title please.
shogen Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 can't be serious..... wtf.... lol Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 18, 2013 Author Report Posted January 18, 2013 umm....put a nsfw tag in the title please. Done ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
SnowDrifter Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Something about the lighting makes it look photoshopped too... ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
New2Dis Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 hmmm looks like E.T. LMAO "Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.