FIND ME A VCM

He is looking to purchase the Xs Power vcm which is not in stock anywhere. He is on team xs, and yes he's contacted them and it will not be in until after summer. Btw Jeg's won't be getting the vcm's in stock according the xs.

http://www.jegs.com/...10-313/10002/-1

Craigslist, ebay, and for sale sections are your only option then man. Just keep checking. Ill keep an eye out.

Current System:

Clarion CZ702

Stock 5 channel amplifier

Infinity Reference 4022i 4"

GRS 6.5"

Audiopipe 1800.1

2 RE Audio SEX V2's In a 4th order ported though the armrest

2003 130 Amp Toyota Highlander alternator

This better be for the s10. Reel has he seen Fizzy's message? if not I will text him and tell him to PM Fizzy now.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

This better be for the s10. Reel has he seen Fizzy's message? if not I will text him and tell him to PM Fizzy now.

pretty sure he's waiting on a reply from fizzy.

Okay cool :good:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I got one from the last batch that was shipped.. Hooked it up and it jumped right up to 19v.. Went over all wiring, which checked out good Fired it back up BAM 19v again.. XS had me send it back for "warrenty" Every week they had a new excuse as to why i didnt have it back, after 2/3 months i said fuck it and asked for my money back.

I had ordered it threw mechman, when i asked hi for a refund he told me i need to talk to XS power, XS power send me back to mechman... Did that a few times and finally mechman said he would ship me his AVBM which was LESS then the VCM and that thats all that could be done ( i was out 50$ IIRC) At the end of the day, i would just go with the transpro external regulator..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

waiting on fizzy's reply

yeah i've heard of a lot of headaches with this thing but you guys know how it is, I want to try and test it myself.

Worse case scenario i'll open up my alts and switch em to external regulation with a regulator from singer or tenney.

hopefully fizzy has one though id really love to test it out

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

Vcm is garbage I liked the the inside control module but it would lock up an not work right.. Use the mechman now it's better.. How many Alts op running

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived