Rockford Fosgate 360.3 400 $

Watch the bass

I'm looking at getting another one myself, I need two for all the channels I have

How many channels could you possibly have that 1 isn't enough?

I have a total of 12, running P500.2,T600.4, T400.4 & T2500.1bd ch p
Why not just get 2 larger 4 channels? Or don't the amps have a switch to operate in 2 channel mode? I think adding a second .3 would make it a bitch to tune anything and your system quality will suffer.
Don't have funds to get larger 4 channels, didn't want to run 2 channel mode bcus my understanding was I could only control all channels from front or rear settings on amps. I currently have all of them going through processor with splitters & using my sub channels as a center channel/mono sub channel

Because I thought that's how it would need to be done to get full tuning capabilities since I currently have different speakers in my truck. Wasn't sure if switching amps to 2 channel mode would help me or not, I believe I posted a topic in processor section before but got no answers, googled it also but didn't come up with any helpful answers either. Any advice would be appreciated & sorry bout thread jacking on this post. I'm on mobile at work but PM me if needed

link the thread your question is in, i am about to go to class so it may be a while before i get to answer but i will see what i can do to help. (if i can help that is, who knows)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived