Second Skin Audio

so the lows arnt that crazy??

Beanz

Well the way this is built you don't have much choice. You can run it into the port but fasten it inside the port. You'll have the nut in the port on each side. Probably best way to do it. One piece of allthread per side

Yeah i was thinking that too just have it in individual rod for each side..and yeah i am gettting a big of top flex due to how much power im running on these subs so

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so 1/2 sounds like a plan then??

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah but it would be firing into the seats ..and wont firing forward not be as loud as compared to firing toward the hatch

Archived