beaker Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 Friend just hooked me up with 30+ CAT6e cables. Also running a second circuit in the media room to accomidate all the PC's (last year we kept tripping the breaker)
beaker Posted March 7, 2013 Author Report Posted March 7, 2013 Oh and please dont hit on my wife. lolololol
inm Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Oh and please dont hit on my wife. lolololol Damn, I'm out. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
beaker Posted March 9, 2013 Author Report Posted March 9, 2013 Oh and please dont hit on my wife. lolololol Damn, I'm out. Well you can hit on her, just leave the "OMG I'VE SEEN UR BEWBZ ON THE FORUMS" out of the conversation. :-p
beaker Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 Added paintball to the list of activities. Pool should be up too, along with about a million other things to do.
beaker Posted April 24, 2013 Author Report Posted April 24, 2013 EHRMAWGAWD PRIZES???Yup. At least 2 20 inch (possibly bigger) LED monitors RAM (Either 8 gig or 16 gig) Possibly an SSD or two maybe a motherboard/ram? I gave away a few amps last year, and I'm sure I'll have a subwoofer or two. Hey steve, wanna sponser me? :-D Oh and laptops, there will be a few of those.
RCP Audio Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 ummm beaker... THIS SOUNDS F'ING AWESOME!! I would road trip to this for sure! if it wasnt a 13hour+ plane trip... lol PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
beaker Posted April 24, 2013 Author Report Posted April 24, 2013 Oh and did I mention food/beer is free?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.