Sundown Audio

What If

loganberry

probably not so well for music considering they are 1000rms and that amp probably does 2500rms....for burps though, MAYBE

well i was told with the lvl 5 coil it would be able to hold more power, wasnt told how much, but he said more, im just not sure if i 15" with a t1k in a extended cab 150 is gonna b enuf bass, maybe im on crack and should just do it how i was going to, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

my bad..i didnt even see the level 5 coils part...if thats the case then i have no idea...pm rusty, he could tell ya

ok, but i plan on putting rockford 5 1/4 power components in the doors, 2 sets total off a 800.4, do you think that will be able to compliment bass, and will it be a good amount of bass in the 150, ive never heard the dc's before, so im goin off word of mouth...i like alot of bass, but i like my music too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok, but i plan on putting rockford 5 1/4 power components in the doors, 2 sets total off a 800.4, do you think that will be able to compliment bass, and will it be a good amount of bass in the 150, ive never heard the dc's before, so im goin off word of mouth...i like alot of bass, but i like my music too

so should i just stick with the t1k, and not try it?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

so should i just stick with the t1k, and not try it?

no need for the level 5 coils and t1k will power it fine, those level 4s are tough lil subs and sound good and get loud...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

meh...I run about 1,600-1,800rms I think or more everyday

the stock level 4

should take about 2,300rms daily

well i am getting the lvl 5 coils, but i dont wanna burn this thing up, and how much of a difference would a t2k make in loudness lvl compared to a t1k

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg