Sundown Audio

What If

loganberry

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 31 2008, 09:58 PM) 243151[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->should keep you happy for awhile 1000watts rms is still descently loud

ive heard the t1k does about 1400 rms, and ive heard this set up should do around 130 db?? not expecting anything, but i hope at least a 130 with 1400 watts to a 15

it will be a good amount of bass tho right?

yea they avg round that mine all avg 1350ish which is still nice....with a proper setup yea and a good box you should be def 130's, what vehicle it going in?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 31 2008, 10:00 PM) 243157[/snapback]
yea they avg round that mine all avg 1350ish which is still nice....with a proper setup yea and a good box you should be def 130's, what vehicle it going in?

04 f-150 extended cab, i dont wanna take up to much space so i was gonna try to design or have som1 help me, a box that takes up the middle spot, and goes down to the floor (rolls over the seat) have sub fire up, and port on the floor to around 37 hz, dont kno if its possible, but i dont see why not, just want it small as possible

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 31 2008, 09:58 PM) 243151[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->should keep you happy for awhile 1000watts rms is still descently loud

ive heard the t1k does about 1400 rms, and ive heard this set up should do around 130 db?? not expecting anything, but i hope at least a 130 with 1400 watts to a 15

it will be a good amount of bass tho right?

have you had a sub setup before?

id say in a truck 130 is low... im hittin like 143 with 2 12s diamond d6s off like 1300 rms.. the amp could put out close to 2000. if you make your box right id say high 30s.. possible low 40s.. depending on box setup and what not..

trust me.. it will be alot of bass.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 31 2008, 10:00 PM) 243157[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->yea they avg round that mine all avg 1350ish which is still nice....with a proper setup yea and a good box you should be def 130's, what vehicle it going in?

04 f-150 extended cab, i dont wanna take up to much space so i was gonna try to design or have som1 help me, a box that takes up the middle spot, and goes down to the floor (rolls over the seat) have sub fire up, and port on the floor to around 37 hz, dont kno if its possible, but i dont see why not, just want it small as possible

well cant help you out much with the box, dont know much bout trucks when it comes to boxes...im sure amatt can hook ya up with a design...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

id say in a truck 130 is low... im hittin like 143 with 2 12s diamond d6s off like 1300 rms.. the amp could put out close to 2000. if you make your box right id say high 30s.. possible low 40s.. depending on box setup and what not..

yes, i have, but in a x..lots of room so easier, not in a truck with low amounts of space, so i have something to be hopeful for, just depends on box i suppose....so i guess im excited? and happy? shit idk, ill just have to wait till i order the shit and get it in to see what it does, i do like alot of bass, and a 140 would be I.N.S.A.N.E with a single 15

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wondering the same thing. i have a feeling u will be REALLY suprised how much bass u get...and i would also think u could get into the low 140's at the highest...thats about what i do with two tens and 1200watts...

i likes me some audio stuff...

wondering the same thing. i have a feeling u will be REALLY suprised how much bass u get...and i would also think u could get into the low 140's at the highest...thats about what i do with two tens and 1200watts...

i offically love you guys, now im like totally excited :D:D

so amatt, if i get some rough measurements tommorro, think you could help me design a box?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

yep

ok, ill get those to you tommorro, you do understand a basic idea of what id like tho, not to sure my idea will work, but i have an idea? size of one seat space, rolls over onto floor, sub firing up, port on ground? 37 hz as small as possible

untitled.jpg

kind of like that, but thats a horable drawing, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i offically love you guys, now im like totally excited :D:D

so amatt, if i get some rough measurements tommorro, think you could help me design a box?

still havent answered the question ha!

youd be suprised how loud it can get in a truck.. my cab is really small so i can get damn loud compared to others.