you just bought those not that long ago.....see what i mean? Generic bro. Im sure they look good though. If the bulb/ballast doesnt last like 10 times longer then your stock shit then you got ROBBED. HID's arent just pretty, and bright they use less power and should last WAY longer......you should never have to deal with it again once installed.

i dont even care if they are taking care of it, i got my money on it happening again.....

Logan, get a good brand the first time....best HID advice i can give and that is from FIRST hand experience.

ok, you got a link or something of where u got yours, and what the damage will be?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so i will have to look into some 7k HID high/low kit, how long is the life on a ballast usually?

on a good kit you should have no ballast/bulb problem

There is a few people on this site that use mtec hids, and had no problems. I think I had a problem with my ballast because my cars alternator is DEAD and my car is charging at 9-10 volts at times and the ballast did not get enough power. This wouldnt of happened if my alternator would of been shipped out on time in a timely mannor.

Im just glad in a way I went with the mtec kit because of the warrenty, otherwise I would be paying for a new balast out of my own pocket if I went with a cheaper company

on a good kit you should have no ballast/bulb problem

There is a few people on this site that use mtec hids, and had no problems. I think I had a problem with my ballast because my cars alternator is DEAD and my car is charging at 9-10 volts at times and the ballast did not get enough power. This wouldnt of happened if my alternator would of been shipped out on time in a timely mannor.

Im just glad in a way I went with the mtec kit because of the warrenty, otherwise I would be paying for a new balast out of my own pocket if I went with a cheaper company

you already went with a cheaper company :D not tryin to jinx you but you will be using your warranty again.....good thing you have it but it sucks to deal with 1 headlight while you wait. Mine have a warranty too and thats cool but the key is to never have to use it.

also, dont blame Dom not gettin your alt fast enough for your lights not working thats weak....if your alt is charging at 9-10v thats your stock alt causing problems not the new one you didnt get in time....

logan: there isnt a link i bought mine at a store and i already told you the damage ;) when you have cash in hand let me know ill show you where i got them.

btw: im goin on my third year with this set.....my first set i spent $250 on looked GREAT but went thru a ballast twice in 6 months thats why i am trying to school you guys. Some people never listen though.......ebay ftl.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

you already went with a cheaper company :D not tryin to jinx you but you will be using your warranty again.....good thing you have it but it sucks to deal with 1 headlight while you wait. Mine have a warranty too and thats cool but the key is to never have to use it.

also, dont blame Dom not gettin your alt fast enough for your lights not working thats weak....if your alt is charging at 9-10v thats your stock alt causing problems not the new one you didnt get in time....

logan: there isnt a link i bought mine at a store and i already told you the damage ;) when you have cash in hand let me know ill show you where i got them.

btw: im goin on my third year with this set.....my first set i spent $250 on looked GREAT but went thru a ballast twice in 6 months thats why i am trying to school you guys. Some people never listen though.......ebay ftl.

ok, ill start savin, think i might do my system before th lights tho, ill be able to stick with those stupid stock yello ones for now

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Oh I know it sucks waiting on shipping, they are from japan too so the international shipping is very slow :( But it is nice that they have the warrenty. I hope that I never got to use it again, but it may proboly happen.

I gave them a chance, they are still making good with their product. They had some good reviews, others use them, so I said wtf why not. There are people selling knockoff mtec's so id figure they have to be some what decent :( lol

And I understand that it is my old alt that is causing the problems, not the new alt from dom that I dont even have yet. But if I did have it these voltage issues wouldnt be a problem :) Im trying to wait, but damn its my first alt and I wanna touch it lol :lol: