Being set up on eBay?

Ebay seller warning: Breal2013 now nowhiners2013 ..

http://cgi6.ebay.com...0&sort=3&_rdc=1

Just this morning i got a message from a ebayer telling me not to ship another ebayers iphone case. Here's the message:

A bidder with the ID breal2013 recently bought an item from you. Beware that this buyer is a law firm that represents many companies. I know this from first hand experience unfortunately. I realize this is out of the blue just consider the following and do your research to see!

1- breal2013 has their profile set to private but if you search for the items they are buying you will see how much they purchase daily from others.

2- the address is SeeJay in Calabassas,CA with an apartment number. If you look up the address it is actually a UPS store where they make their pick ups.

Just consider not shipping the item and contacting this buyer to tell them the address is wrong and needs fixed. They will most likely not contact you back because they are scamming you. If you dont do this you will receive litigation paperwork in about a month.

Go to the right of the search box click "advanced" on the left choose "by bidder" and type in breal2013 to see what they have bid on

This sketched me out a little bit, So i checked their recent bought items and they've bought a few cases like mine, a few otterbox ones and a ton of other shit. If you google that address a forum pops up "ebay seller beware" and the person says they called the number and it was a law office.

This is the address; (UPS or a law office..)

23679 Calabasas Rd
Apt 758
Calabasas CA 91302-1502

You can see they have bought a crap load of iphone stuff in the last week/month:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=nowhiners2013&completed=0&all=1&rows=50&sort=3&_rdc=1

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

scary, I would lay low dude!

Yea im thnking about taking them down.

I wonder if there doing this for vans? But wouldnt they warn me first

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Legally sometimes they have to. ex: a cop has to say their a cop even if their undercover when you ask them.

I thought you ment taking them down (thecompany) lol

Legally sometimes they have to. ex: a cop has to say their a cop even if their undercover when you ask them.

I thought you ment taking them down (thecompany) lol

lol nah the cases haha

i dont know much about stuff like this, so im hoping the post office can get it back to me & not deliver it.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

are they knockoffs or authentics?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

are they knockoffs or authentics?

not to sure, they look 100% real.

i tried selling vans iphone 5 cases on ebay but the vans VERO removed them. But these have been up for 3 months

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Archived