IBleedMusick's '05 Civic LX Coupe

Get rid of that damn air box already and throw in a short ram intake, it'll free up so much room!! And it makes accessing the firewall for additional runs hella easy ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0087KGRK2

$60 yo. Same exact thing that I have, but mine is an AEM short ram intake, and I was ballin' when I ordered mine, so I paid like $130 for it lol.

$60 yo. Same exact thing that I have, but mine is an AEM short ram intake, and I was ballin' when I ordered mine, so I paid like $130 for it lol.

Okay I will see about getting it.

ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!! QUIT FUCKIN AROUND AND DO IT ALREADY!!!! You're in Santa Monica now, how hard could it possibly be to get some ass in Santa Monica!!??!! Shit put a sign around your neck that says "I like the D" and I bet you make $5k in an hour!!

Shit, I guess I gotta get to work on your stuff huh? Fuck, when am I supposed to work on my build!!!???

Scott has spoken!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Get rid of that damn air box already and throw in a short ram intake, it'll free up so much room!! And it makes accessing the firewall for additional runs hella easy ;)

Okay I will see about getting it.

ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!! QUIT FUCKIN AROUND AND DO IT ALREADY!!!! You're in Santa Monica now, how hard could it possibly be to get some ass in Santa Monica!!??!! Shit put a sign around your neck that says "I like the D" and I bet you make $5k in an hour!!

Shit, I guess I gotta get to work on your stuff huh? Fuck, when am I supposed to work on my build!!!???

You have about 30 days to finish whats on the docket for now then I will send you something else to work on. Don't kill me and don't kill yourself they are talking early September for me to even think about going home and that's not even including paying the big Redneck and his grumpy queer associate in Reno a visit.

Scott has spoken!

And still no one hears him :rofl: problems of a married man. :roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You have about 30 days to finish whats on the docket for now then I will send you something else to work on. Don't kill me and don't kill yourself they are talking early September for me to even think about going home and that's not even including paying the big Redneck and his grumpy queer associate in Reno a visit.

His Redneck Grumpy Queer Associate Ass is on his way down your direction Sunday! You go ahead and tell him that! LMAO!!

Scott has spoken!

And still no one hears him :rofl: problems of a married man. :roflmao:

Well shit!

Lol finish something Scott

Eventhough I hate agreeing with Mike the fheg makes a point :lol2:

Lmfao woot! I haz points

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Might need some water after that burn Scott.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived