Personally there are enough sub $300 guns out there chambered in 9mm, 9x19 or .380 that I would prefer to rely on if my life or a family members was at stake. I don't even like .32 caliber personally.

I carry a Springfield XD 40 non subcompact and I do it concealed on a daily basis. Most guys would say get the sub compact to carry, I won't disagree with that. I just prefer full size and I'm able to conceal it just fine. I know it's not sub $300 but I'm just intending to share my point of view/preference.

.22 rimfires were really meant for plinking but I suppose in a pinch one may be sufficient enough. I've read medical documentation that would disagree and to a degree say the .22 does more damage because it doesn't pentrate bone as often and tends to bounce around and travel through tissue, tearing everything along its path and lodging somewhere more difficult to find than just tracing the entry wound direction.

So I'm going to say I ride the fence on the subject but for reassurance purposes for me as an individual, I say .22 is not a self defense choice.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

I can get you a Keltec PF9 for $300 out the door. Here's a link from my friends ad, they are a FFL and will ship.Here's his website also.

https://floridaguntr...hp?a=2&b=248183

http://www.jimmyjohnsguns.com/guns/

I like my Keltec.

a little off topic but bigsix u may know there was a beretta 9mm that the israelis used for like a yearand then berretta sold the plans to taurus but i havent been able to find their version do u know what it is

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Beretta m9? Taurus pt99?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i dont think thats it could be wrong though

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

a little off topic but bigsix u may know there was a beretta 9mm that the israelis used for like a yearand then berretta sold the plans to taurus but i havent been able to find their version do u know what it is

Beretta 92 for 9mm or beretta 99 in .40 cal I believe you're thinking of.

Wasn't a beretta Helwan was it? Aka brigadier?

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

Archived