hola smd i have a thought thats been on my mind for a while and i know we have quite a few avid shooters here like ben and nate. Would a 22 pistol be a viable option for self defense.

Pros:

-typically a 22 pistol is smaler and lighter than a bigger caliber and is much easier to conceal.

-ammo is cheap and widely popular allowing us poor folk more practice time on a budget.

-the guns themselves are usually cheaper for a decent model compared to a bigger caliber.

-recoil is low allowing for more shots on target at a faster pace. also is easier for a female to pick up so my gf could use it if needed easier than a 45 per say

-the ammo is extremely popular so in a time of economic and or social breakdown the ammo is easier to find

-in both instances where i have had to pull a gun the mere sight was enough to stop the incident without a shot getting fired

-the 22 is a relatively accurate round.

Cons

-less knockdown power than a larger caliber.

-reliability issues of a rimfire cartridge

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

also since i am in the market for a pistol and im broke as hell 22s do seem to be the most viable option for under 300 only other thing ive found is the s&w sigma in 9mm or .40 cal so what is everyones thoughts

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Glock 27's are sub compact.

I wouldnt rely on a 22 to save my life

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

I can get you a Keltec PF9 for $300 out the door. Here's a link from my friends ad, they are a FFL and will ship.Here's his website also.

https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=248183

http://www.jimmyjohnsguns.com/guns/

yea but i have to get an ffl to ship to and thats another 50 bucks on top of that plus the 25 for my ccw and add on cost of ammo and a holster and your quickly out of my price range

thanks for the offer though bro

would it work sure. would I want to try it no way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont think its a good idea, if im in danger and im at the point were i need to pull my weapon out,i want every shot i need to take count and have to shot as little as posible.you dont want to big of a caliber passing through walls or bodys hitting inocent people but you also dont want to shot someone to many times to have to take them down. others might disagree/ agree its all just an opinion. different views from many people will add insight and help you make the best decision.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived