pictures of what battery terminals you are running??

stereobattrack_zps5054a994.jpg

all copper

I must admit... it's rare you see people use tinned copper bus bars.

Hopefully that's what it is. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt and it's not just alu and a picture you stole.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

ok so i have the marine gold plated battery terminals the ones with the wing nuts just wondering what kind of terminals everyone is running?? i have alot of zero gauge wires on both neg and pos. terminals and to me the marine terminals look non-professional im looking into these or the military style terminals from http://www.ceautoele...yclamps_med.jpg i think will have 3 to 5 zero gauge wires going on each terminal its dark now but i will get pics of how mine look any1 else??

im leaning towards these

batteryterminals_zps5c79fc9b.jpg

I've been running these for almost a year now. They work great.

I have 3 1/0 (knu) for pos and neg and a 4ga for my car's electrical needs..

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Project DB is on here:

audioanonymous

Love his work! Got bus bars, dual inputs, and battery terminals. Sick price

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

nothing special hereDSCF1570.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yeah i just added him gonna see what i can come up with this is how im running them now just installed the second battery

i still think it looks like a mess i think ima just sell these batteries and fork out the dough for 2 optimas they have dual posts

IMG_20130201_143023.jpg

and these are the fuse holders made a custom bracket to mount the fuse holders (one run is to the alternator) (other run is to connect both batteries)

IMG_20130201_143036.jpg

Kinetik/Stinger

16047445_large.jpg

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Archived