Mazda 6 - 20,000 Watt Build - 2- 15s

And I will be building the Avalanche. This will be my first build since I have had my leg amputated. I am sooooo ready to get back to building. I also have 2 cars to go quote full systems in tomorrow. I will be taking Kenneth (real96ss) with me. They are a 2013 camaro ss and a 2013 cts-v coupe.

Im thinking I want to do some american bass amps in the avalanche now thought, what do you guys think. instead of the 2 9.0's going to 4 750.1's and some big vfl a/b's on his doors?

Come build mine!!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

And I will be building the Avalanche. This will be my first build since I have had my leg amputated. I am sooooo ready to get back to building. I also have 2 cars to go quote full systems in tomorrow. I will be taking Kenneth (real96ss) with me. They are a 2013 camaro ss and a 2013 cts-v coupe.

Im thinking I want to do some american bass amps in the avalanche now thought, what do you guys think. instead of the 2 9.0's going to 4 750.1's and some big vfl a/b's on his doors?

Come build mine!!!

I told you, let me cut the bed and build it, and I will come up. But you have to promise me that Natalie wont cut my throat while Im sleeping. :)

Those subs are so sexy. How big is the coil? 4" or is it something bigger?

Those subs are so sexy. How big is the coil? 4" or is it something bigger?

Yeah their 4" coils

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

reminds of some designs of 2008.... DAMN BEAST !

"i was supposed to have my proto-pics today.......and im sure i will - i wanted to wait till i had them before i finally said something. Ill give you what i have though.....

i will not be running Fi anymore. I am switching to AA - but it goes a little deeper then that. It will be AA's biggest, baddest sub - and it will be the SMD edition. I am waiting for the specs to be done on it so there is some T/S (i think im supposed to get some) but i can tell you it has a 4" coil, power handling will be rated at 3500rms, not the standard basket (like my RE's and Fi's) but a different one. It should (of course) have tinsels IN the spiders (to avoid past issues), and be one hell of a beast.

My own proto's should be in the Tahoe SOON and ill be making videos the DAY they show up.

Availability, mid to the end of January. Hopefully sooner but that is how its looking at the moment.

pics will be posted as soon as i get em!

(here is what the dustcap is supposed to have on it, except the SMD part will be blue)"

"not sure on pricing, its gonna be a little more then a BTL, but this sub is also a little more then a BTL (and weighs substantially more too).

OK here is the pics, subject to a few tweeks between now and the day they ship.......the ACTUAL motor will be taller then this. Same width as the current new BTL motor (11 1/4") but double stacked with taller slugs and a rubber boot. "

SMD18.jpg

AASMD18AngleSmall.jpg

AASMD18SideSmall.jpg

525x525px-LL-35b8bf43_vbattach127147.jpeg

OG post is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=31127

Come build mine!!!

I told you, let me cut the bed and build it, and I will come up. But you have to promise me that Natalie wont cut my throat while Im sleeping. :)

bahaha ill keep her busy in the kitchen, or shell help you cut the bed! the idea is still processing though..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Well guess the cats out the bag now LoL. Foo I found your build on here finally. Yes Team Fi will be running hard this year for sure. I got 4 of these bad boyz cooking right now.

yepp i will get my 2 - 8s they will be here soon i mean sooon :) got trackin!

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90