Sundown Audio

Rf T3k Blown? (so What, Still Under Warrenty)

gotFI?

I'm funny huh? RF is fixing my brother's T4K free of charge right now and it was bought "unauthorized".

Too bad they don't know u constanly bad mouth their shit here. All that shit talkin and your brother has fosgate?

Thought sundown is the best...

Sundown this and that better then fosgate blah blah blah.

OWNED :lol:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Too bad they don't know u constanly bad mouth their shit here. All that shit talkin and your brother has fosgate?

Thought sundown is the best...

I've never bad mouthed RF at all & still run some of RF stuff. I even still recommend them at times, but I do think Sundown makes a better amplifier. With the comments I received from Snafu I'm sure they know exactly how I feel. This is completely off-topic though. You got a problem with me & my opinions take it elsewhere.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I've never bad mouthed RF at all & still run some of RF stuff. I even still recommend them at times, but I do think Sundown makes a better amplifier. With the comments I received from Snafu I'm sure they know exactly how I feel.

Actually u do bad mouth them I don't know you but in your past posts your comparing 1kw RF amps to Sundown 1.5kw amps then say the 1500 is more powerful. Your right i don't know you just your posts. Then again your intitled to your opion. I respect that.

I recommend talking to your local authorized RF dealer and see if they'll work with you (maybe for a small fee) and send it in as a warranty job.

Ya thats real honest of you, that's illegal. Sure snafu loves you, but thats not right. RF struggling to make a buck and u want to burn them?

I believe your opions are wrong, your probally a great guy, but i disagree with those statements.

I don't think u should be here telling members to try and get over when we all know that's just plain wrong. I don't respect that.

If the mods want to lock or delete I understand, but even Steve posted that doing that is dirty.

The repair is 454.00

You sell it on ebay as is, they sell for 375-420 bucks. AS IS.

I would buy another and get that fixed, when comes back u will have a spare!

Good Luck!

thanks bro. i will pay the $450 because thats way cheaper then buying a new one. and if i had a spare, i would be running both of them to a pair of LV 5's. thats next session. :D

EDIT: DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD? :o

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived