Sonic Electronix

settled on some deadener, is anything more worth it?

think i'm going to get the Stinger. it's price is great for the amount you get and i've read people get better results with it than the 60mm. (80mm might be a different story)

and it's comparable to Damplifier Pro(which i like 2x the price!!)

glad i found a deal on sonic! gotta love these guys with their great deals!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27741_Stinger-RKX36B.html

yeah a knock test is about the only thing Peel n Seal will pass LOL.

trust me man, i have it on my trunk, it makes it sound much more solid in a knock, but it does nothing for bass.

which is my application. you might be able to get away with sticking it in your doors, behind any speakers and get a slight gain in clarity, but it just isn't a CLD vibration killer.

i wouldn't have even made this thread if Peel n Seal worked for me.

trust me man, i have it on my trunk, it makes it sound much more solid in a knock, but it does nothing for bass.

which is my application. you might be able to get away with sticking it in your doors, behind any speakers and get a slight gain in clarity, but it just isn't a CLD vibration killer.

ok what ever works for you just saying

why not 2nd skin

ok what ever works for you just saying

why not 2nd skin

...as mentioned above, the price.

I have used Raamaudio BXT II mat on three of my cars now. From the research I have done it is by far the best bang for the buck. And Rick is a hell of a nice guy. I live in Utah and we have 100 degree days and below zero days and the stuff has not come off even a little bit in 3 years. I had to work on one of the doors and it was all I could do to pull off a small piece. Take a look at his web site and price his compared to others. raamaudio.com

Archived