Sonic Electronix

settled on some deadener, is anything more worth it?

secondskin or sounddeadenershowdown.com

Great products and those guys seem to know what they're doing : it's their only audio products and they don't makes wires, amps,and so on ...

It's up to you, OP.

I can't judge AT and the others, never tried them.

I saw that you don't need full coverage of the car, 25% coverage can be enough if you find the weak points of the car. I did not know that when I did my trunk :(

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Dont mean to thread jack but im puting one 15 level 4 with a 1.2k amp in a 63 impala.but afraid of the rattling . Wats the best an cheapest have so much spending already with bags system. And paint etcc all at same time. Canot spend much more but I no its the right thing to do before I install everythin . Help with product n site.

Thanxs in advance. Sorry tim

www.audiotechnix.com

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I haven't used the AT but as far as the Stinger goes I own it and think it's great for the price on SE,I've used it. I just bought some SS B-stock and don't have any complaints other than it might be thin in some places but still works great,I didn't haven't had any problems with it "ripping my fingers apart" but I was using a roller and a putty knife to lay it. Stay away from that peel and seal crap though,it's junk for car audio,never used it,never will.

well i literally have chunks of flesh missing in my hands because of the Roadkill.

still rattles, may need more coverage of the rest of my trunk though.

but the bass is much cleaner and clearer. the bass also distorts at a higher volume as well.

it also lowered the tuning of my trunk?

the high notes got much quitter:(

but the lows got a more noticeable pick up.

SPL wise i think i got quitter.... but i guess it sounds much better in the cabin, and less rattle.

Cut your hands with roadkill?? I had not problems with it but the SS B-stock has cut mine and my cousins hands up. Trunks are a bitch to stop rattling so you're going to need more than one layer.SE has some NVX on sale right now and some others.

Cut your hands with roadkill?? I had not problems with it but the SS B-stock has cut mine and my cousins hands up. Trunks are a bitch to stop rattling so you're going to need more than one layer.SE has some NVX on sale right now and some others.

Not looking forward to b-stocking my trunk now lol

oh I still have 7 sheets left lol. and my trunk already doesn't even "pop" open anymore its so heavy.

and yeah, guess it didn't help I was cutting it with a bare razor lol.

maybe if I do the side walls I may pick up more dB's because i'm kind of sad I lost a lot of the high end output.

Not looking forward to b-stocking my trunk now lol

use a heat gun/blow dryer, it softens it up a lot more and it's not that bad then. It's kind of hard so put some heat on it,it was also kind of cold when I was putting it in so I laid it all out in the sun and grabbed them as I needed them then put the heat on it to keep it soft

Archived