Sundown Audio

Looking for a 2500 watt amp!

hemisphere

I wish I could buy that! Honestly though where would I mount that in my truck? Lol

Since your budget is in the 500-1000 range I would nearly order 2 dual 2 level 3's and run that aq3500 at 2 ohms.

Makes 2600w. Then if you want to upgrade subs in the future you have the headroom from the amp to do so :drinks:

Pm sent

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1438.l2649 or for arround a 130 more a brand new one.

I wish I could buy that! Honestly though where would I mount that in my truck? Lol

Since your budget is in the 500-1000 range I would nearly order 2 dual 2 level 3's and run that aq3500 at 2 ohms.

Makes 2600w. Then if you want to upgrade subs in the future you have the headroom from the amp to do so :drinks:

Pm sent

Didn´t understand, is right in your budget, and a RF 2500 Bdcp is a small amp against other 2.5 K and here guessed amps.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

SAZ 2k puts out 2.5k. You can find a used one for around $350.

I'd go for the AQ 2200. $340 new I believe.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Speaking from experience I'd get either a: T2500BDCP OR SAZ2500D both amps do in excess of 3k have very good reps, tried and tested if you will...

This was a huge factor for me when buying. I only needed 1.6-2k RMS at the time (XXX) but I just backed the gain off a touch. I'm glad I did now, although I didn't scope any upgrade at the time, a few months later I decided to get another Sundown to run a RE MT (work van) - upto 6k on tap.

Always plan further down the road.

Archived