Jump to content

Steve said Post something


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hell yeah its a lot better. I had not been around lately cause it was sooooo slow. But shit is on point again..

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

Free wifi at local hospital?

Free wifi at local hospital?

most hospitals do but it wont access porn

Wtf!!

When I'm

In a hospital or atleast the times I've been in one the last thing I could think of would be that

Lol

i was in hospital for 5 days bro i got bored

I get bored the second I walk into one

I've been in the hospital for 11 days with out being able to get off the bed

So I know how it feels

But fuck it

We all need to find a way for time to go faster

Posted

10 pages of shit reminds me of the hifonics thread

HAHAHAHA!

hifonics.jpg

Posted

love this site such a great place to learn and get new ideas thanks SMD

edit: sorry type to fast for my own good and don't always catch all my mistakes

Posted

love this site such a great place to learn and get new ideas thanks AMD

intel>amd

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

love this site such a great place to learn and get new ideas thanks AMD

intel>amd

Only on good days my friend.

Posted

love this site such a great place to learn and get new ideas thanks AMD

intel>amd

Only on good days my friend.

intel > amd

Nvidia > Ati

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

Nvidia ftw! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 598 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...