Painting Windows To Black Them Out

Back in the day when I was a teenager. My room in my moms house faced the sun coming up every morning. Mini Blinds didn't help. So what did a teenager do??? Took a can of black spray paint to the window painted it from the inside and that black window stayed black until my mom and dad got a divorce and replaced it. I was a rebel back then and got my azz tore up for painting the window that everyone could see when they drove by on the street black.. Moral of the story is Black spray paint applied in light coats so it won't run will stay black for years. Did at my moms house anyway. :)

tha vinyl'd pickup looked nice!

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

i did this.. some fuckin kid shot a bebe threw my driver side back window on my 95 eclipse.. and it had a small bebe hole and spider webbed the whole thing... so i got some clear masking tap, and taped over the bebe hole. then i had some flat black primer, and painted over both windows.. so they matched... never had any problems with them, and never knew they were painted.. :) thats some back yard custom shit right there!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

• 4 weeks later...

i have painted all 5 of my rear windows on my blazer... its been holding up to FL sun for about a year now...

and im sorry that vinyl stuff looks really cheezy to me, no gloss, etc. just imho

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

Archived