Sonic Electronix

would two btl 18s fully loaded with a t3k be louder than 1 btl on the same amp. either combo in the same amount of cubic feet? also what would happen if i wired the two subs in series down to .05ohm would it burn the amp up? the subs are dual 2 ohm. is there any way to wire the amp and subs to get them at 1 ohm or something?

Edited by ROBERT 04XBLZ

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

k cool... yea im planning on ordering a t3k sometime next week i really want to get a t4k but i will only have enough for the t3k so i guess it will have to do.

get 1 btl, and a t4k...dont run at full tilt till you get the other btl, thats what i would do

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

get 1 btl, and a t4k...dont run at full tilt till you get the other btl, thats what i would do

X2

either that

or 2 BL's and a T3k

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

he'd be perfectly fine powering the BTL's at 1700ish each.

yea, but they still would be better at 4600 rms or w/e the t4 does.... or just go with a t3k, and 2 bl's you would save money..but "I" would go with 1 btl a t4k, then save up and get the other btl when u can

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

seeing as to the question he asked, i wouldnt recomend him running 4600 on a single btl whatsoever. being semi new ( i say this because of the question asked here) i would never recommend over double rms on a sub

seeing as to the question he asked, i wouldnt recomend him running 4600 on a single btl whatsoever. being semi new ( i say this because of the question asked here) i would never recommend over double rms on a sub

he dosnt have to run that much to a single sub, he can always get a dual 2 ohm btl..wire it to 4 ohms so he dosnt have to worry, or just be careful, he should not have a problem with that amp on that 1 sub till he can get the other and open it up

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i think running a T4k at 4ohms is probably the biggest waste of money ever

maybe a d1 and run it at 2ohms, but the 4ohms is worse then what you said not to do with the t3k and 2 of them

Edited by Accordman