Trey_Dog650 Posted February 1, 2013 Author Report Posted February 1, 2013 Yeah happened after the update. I'm sure they will get it sorted 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 1, 2013 Author Report Posted February 1, 2013 So it's not just me then Ok well the Kyle snap snap! Lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
One Way Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 i get that too, at first i thought it was people writing in white letters lol T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 Yeah I thought I was being trolled or some shit too but not everybody can be trolling me! Lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Give me the link to the offending post so I can talk to the forum support team.
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 Well in the one I quoted with master will that was the January 2013 Sotm thread. And more recently in ghost riders popcorn thread 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 Popcorn thread. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161207-i-call-it-the-popcorn-trick/ 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
C-Fizzy Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I'm on mobile with an iPad 3 running safari. On the desktop skin and I cannot see videos either. Nothing shows up. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
RCP Audio Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 I can't see any YouTube videos on ether my iPad or iPhone. I get the same empty spot as trey PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.