Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Glad I'm not the only one!

When the site went down last night I was hoping it would come back fixed. But it's still not working for me either lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Mine always pops up blank like that but I know it's my phone. If you want a temporary solution just hit quote on the post and you will be able to see the youtube url, just copy and paste it and you can watch the video.

Posted

I tried that once. But my copy thingy on iPhone kept messing up and I struggled for about 2 minutes to copy the whole link and gave up lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I tried that once. But my copy thingy on iPhone kept messing up and I struggled for about 2 minutes to copy the whole link and gave up lol

That sucks lol

It needs to be fixed, not find a way around it.

A vid should show, and be able to be clicked on. A app, or this or that isnt the answer. Kyle will find, and correct it... Just give it some time..

I never said it didn't need to be fixed, I just said if they wanted a "temporary solution" in case they wanted to watch a video before it got fixed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7428 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...