purplesyrup Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 damn what i'd do to have a mullet like that, he gets all the bitches
Fosgatefeind Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 See the amps in there? MOSFET 1000s right? Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Fosgatefeind Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 These Rockford pics should go here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/120073-old-school-vintage-rf-showoff/#entry1689784 Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
KillaCam Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Think in 20 years when people look back at what we do now. "touchscreens and blue tooth?? Wtf is an iPod?" And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I remember Fukada's blazer. I had it all over my bedroom wall... Lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Fosgatefeind Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 http://www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/topic/130-i-want-to-see-pics-of/page__st__80 Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
IAHertz Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 These Rockford pics should go here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/120073-old-school-vintage-rf-showoff/#entry1689784 These were pics I took a few minutes ago, straight out of the magazine. I agree these pics should go in the RF thread eventually, but it's more of a "look what I found in the old CA&E magazine" thread. Oh, and I idolized Mark Fukuda when I was 19. I'm 38 now...my idols have changed a bit. (Hi Steve!)
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Me to. I read everything wrote on him. He and a couple others really laid the tracks we all ride on now. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.