PS4 coming soon?

Not sure what is going on with GTA 5, I think it would be stupid to release it for PS3 so close to the PS4 launch.

yeah right? judging by the screenshots, i dont think the ps3 has good enough processing power to be able to play the game at 1080p60.

Going with Intel hardware has demanded a bit of a price premium for the last 5 or so years, whether it be for their laptop chips, desktop components, or even their server hardware. That price gap has only widened more and more over the last few years. I can't ever recall AMD making desktop chips that cost anywhere near $1000 or more, whereas Intel has dropped several models in that price range over the last few generations.

Console hardware also doesn't really benefit from the performance boost of $300+ Intel chips as much as PC's do. The games are generally written to run on that console's hardware specifically. When a game studio knows exactly what hardware they are coding for they can optimize the game for that hardware, which is why games like Uncharted and The Last of Us for the PS3 and Halo 4 and Forza 4 for the Xbox 360 can still look so good on consoles that don't have a fraction of the graphics or processing horsepower a proper gaming PC has.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I'm not sure where I read it but apparently Sony isn't gonna jack prices up for the release, estimated price is 400-600 dollars.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I'm not sure where I read it but apparently Sony isn't gonna jack prices up for the release, estimated price is 400-600 dollars.

that would be jacking it up lol, the xbox was like $400 max, and the ps3 was like $650

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

new xbox is going to have voice recognition.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

new xbox is going to have voice recognition.

I already have it in my kinect and my TV, never use either, and the one in my TV always accidentally comes up because it thinks I'm saying something but its just the audio from something, gets pretty annoying

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

yeah but you had to buyt he kinect to get it this is standard now. I doubt id use it anyways.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah but you had to buyt he kinect to get it this is standard now. I doubt id use it anyways.

yea its always more hassle than pressing a button usually lol

I missed Alan.

Archived