vw passat Posted February 4, 2013 Author Report Posted February 4, 2013 zxsonnyxz so if tuned at 31hz is good? and my song that i use for bass race it hit 54hz. im going to hit 50's with 31hz? and the last think what cubic ft^3 im going to make it and for slot ports they recommand 13-16in^2 so if i go 13 or 14 or 15 or 16in^2 of port area per foot what can happen? tx guys
vw passat Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 heeellloooooo it is a forum that help each others?
zxsonnyxz Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 You need to be a little patient zxsonnyxz so if tuned at 31hz is good? and my song that i use for bass race it hit 54hz. im going to hit 50's with 31hz? and the last think what cubic ft^3 im going to make it and for slot ports they recommand 13-16in^2 so if i go 13 or 14 or 15 or 16in^2 of port area per foot what can happen? tx guys It should help. It will hit 50hz+ but it won't be as loud as if you tuned closer to 50hz. You just have to prioritize. Just realize it's not going to make a world of difference, but you should reach a few hz lower. I would aim for 3.5-4ft^3. Play around with the numbers so you stay within recomended port area, while getting the right tuning and internal volume (net). Pretty much like you've allready done. I don't know what else to say. Try it out. STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
vw passat Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 ok zxsonnyxz i will appriciate but a post a new window with my specs can u chek them for me pls?
zxsonnyxz Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 What's the biggest box you can fit through your trunk? HxWxD I can try to make a SketchUp model for you. Just know I'm not a professional so I can't guarantee a perfect box, but I'll try. (Though, I've been paid to design and build a couple boxes for locals, so if you look at the definition of "professional"..... ) STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
vw passat Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 i will trust you if you go on my new post (is it the best inclosure for 15'') there are my dimensions tx and i appriciate
zxsonnyxz Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 You don't happen to normally use cm/litres? That would make stuff easier for me. STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
vw passat Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 i didnt understand sry. 17h X 31.7w X 18.7d my dimensions
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.