Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that gasket was making the car run like shit lol. Well that and the fact that the previous owner put 1 NGK spark plug, 2 Bosch Platinums, and 3 AC Delco spark plugs in there didn't help much either haha. Fucking people.

genius-meme.png

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Oh it is that easy :) He's thinking about getting that firebelly orange and doing a two tone with it, it's a sexy looking color

that video of the audi totally makes me want to paint my truck if it's really that easy to come off should something happen....i liked the orange ish color that was on it a lot too.

Looks good!

Thanks bro :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i've seriously been looking it up ever since i made that post lol. i think i might have my friend talked into doing his civic si first. thing is, they never show painting door jambs, always just the outside. not that it would be any tougher, just long process

The only thing with painting the jambs is that you've gotta leave the door open for a bit so it can dry. Not long, maybe 20-30 minutes. Close them before it dries and its gonna peel right back off lol.

And the plastidip in the rain makes it look sexy lol. it's extremely durable. I think I have some pics of the Bimmer in the rain, I'll upload those in a few.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

These pics were taken after the first paint job

20130114_200122.jpg

20130114_200102.jpg

20130114_184957.jpg

20130114_185001.jpg

20130114_184949.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ok so how many layers you thinking before its durable???

3-4?

4-5?

How many is on dons jeep.

Cuz if my car doesn't sell I'm gonna murder my little rice rocket out

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

oooo it does look sexy in the rain. but how long will it hold up, like how many rains do you think it can last through, or car washes?

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

Archived