Crandis16 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 I accepted a job at company A about 3 weeks ago. At that point they were the only company that I was able to get an interview with. Well since then a friend of mine from Company B says that he wants me to apply for a job at company B for about same salary, but a much enter location, "cooler" products, and a design engineering position that sounds pretty sweet designing and testing parts. They want me to go in for an interview already. One side says stay with company A because you already agreed to work with them and I don't want to burn any bridges. And the other side of me says company B has a better location, cooler position, and sweeter products. I would expect both would be long term too. What would you do? My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
DruLoco Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 If both are long term, i'd go with the company i could see my self happy with down the road. In this case i'd say that's company b. Mk4 jetta 2 point slow Kenwood KDC-X496 hifonics HFI-1000d Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz some shitty orion 4 channel 2 pairs of infinty components
BassHead1990 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 that is IF you have company B for sure!, but it sound like it would also be better on your gas tank for company B. which ever would put you more in a more finacially fit position (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
89capricebass Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 Take the interview with company b and if they offer you the job take it. It sounds like you'd enjoy it better anyway. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Rmichael91 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 Company B. I'd rather do something I enjoy in an atmosphere that I'm comfortable and happy in. The sweeter products are just a plus, atleast how I see it lol.
bassfreake Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 I would go with company B... always best to enjoy what you do. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Rmichael91 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 Firefox locked up, double posted. Sorry!
Crandis16 Posted February 4, 2013 Author Report Posted February 4, 2013 that is IF you have company B for sure!, but it sound like it would also be better on your gas tank for company B. which ever would put you more in a more finacially fit position I would move to which ever job I find, the problem with Job A is that it's in the middle of bumfuck nowhere so I would most likely have to live half hour away to get remotely close to civilization. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Noel989 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 I'd go with wichever one has the possibility to have you the longest Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.