Test with Firefox 18.0.1

Edit: Works

Edit 2: Save changes doesn't refresh

Edited by SnowDrifter

Control test with Chrome

Edit: Worked fine. Hmm.... Going to surf around SMD on various browsers and see if I can find a way to replicate the issue since it doesn't seem to be happening 100% of the time

Edited by SnowDrifter

Chrome users could use this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-refresh-plus/oilipfekkmncanaajkapbpancpelijih?hl=en

Also, try deleting your cookies, that might fix it since the configuration of the site might have changed some since the upgrade.

:cookiemonster: I like my cookies.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

its not %100 of the time for me. maybe %30-40

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

now im having issues while editing posts. after i hit save, it just sits there. if i F5, the edit is shown as it normally would within the thread.

+1

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Seems like it's been happening quite a bit today