RCP Audio Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 well thats one way to fuck up your day PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
osage Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Saw this earlier on another forum. I wouldn't even be embarrassed if I shit my pants after something like that.. http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg 2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected] 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012 Pioneer AVH-P34000BH Hifonics ZRX3000.1D 2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily 9 cube ported @34hz Hifonics ZRX1000.4 RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro XS Power D3100 under hood
shogen Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 OMGeezus!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
MrSkippyJ Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 god damn! fucking freaky!! ps-turn your speakers down! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.