Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its too much loudly according to me.. Up to my thinking and can't heard this.

What???? LOL

That didn't make any sense. Translator fail

Posted

lucky bastard, they just passed a law a few moths ago here that even if ur oem radio can be heard outside the car u will get $100 fine the 1st time, than $200 the next and so on. i got 3 tickets so far one of the officers heard me and told me he can hear my shit a block over, i said fuck here comes another ticket.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8823 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...