So two night ago I was pulling into my local Wally World, had set my system up to hit as loud as it possibly can.... best track, paused at the right spot to drop as pulled in....

Light turns green, I unpause it, and start rolling. As I enter the parking lot, I see two nice looking girls on the left. So of course they have most of my attention. I'm rolling really slow, but using my peripheral vision to make sure I don't run over anybody.

Finally, I look straight forward, and about 30 feet ahead, and to my right, I see two police cars, and 5 cops {through my blurred vision :), all looking straight at me with the craziest WTF faces I have ever seen ! Ooops ! :) My bad :)

I turn it way down, and as I roll by them, I tell the one in front, "I'm sorry.... I didn't even see you guys" :) ...... But he doesn't even reply... Instead, he just stands there shaking his head... like he was still trying to shake off his WTF face :) LOL

So, I think it was like 4 cadets, and 1 senior officer (the one giving me the stare down) . Luckily though, they didn't try to stop me, and a few minutes later, they all jump in there cars and speed off.

Obviously, I wouldn't have done that on purpose..... But in retrospect, I think it was pretty freaking funny :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

At least you didn't just lean out the window and scream "F*** THE POLICE!" then it may have been worse...lol. Kudos for apologizing, that may be the one thing that prevented you from being knocked.

POTATO!

probably becasue you arent a typical music blaring individual. I never get harassed like some people claim to on here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's cuz you aren't loud yet n8!

But you getting there

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I don't know the laws where your at but here cops can't do shit to yyou in a prrivate parking lot unless they are called for it

Back in my younger days I messed with a few cops like that bumpin next to them knowing they couldd not do aanything about it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

LOL :)

Yea' I think they (and a lot of other people too, for that matter) are probably a bit suprised to see its "an old, white guy" :) LOL

That's actually my typical response when I see some young guys getting into my system > I tell them, "It's alright for an old white guy, right" ? They always crack up, because of course they were already thinking this anyway, but just were not going to say anything. But then once I mention it myself..... ;) LOL

Yea' Trey, but maybe one day :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

But you getting there

my daily is still louder than quite a few on here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't know the laws where your at but here cops can't do shit to yyou in a prrivate parking lot unless they are called for it

Back in my younger days I messed with a few cops like that bumpin next to them knowing they couldd not do aanything about it

Team B, yea.... That's what my room mate said too. But still, it was pretty freaking funny :) LOL

Fish

But you getting there

my daily is still louder than quite a few on here.
Well you never post pics or vids lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks for the info I think ima go do it at walmart

But I'm not loud :( lol

Archived