Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well I found the rare AQ DC audio level 4 12 that can handle 3k haha I texted him saying AQ and DC were different companies and he flew off the handle telling me, I was "trippin" haha. sometimes I like to mess with people like this.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/3587828798.html

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Posted

e0l3c.gif

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

Recone possibility?

Do you have any screent shots of the conversation?

SC20130205-233335_zpsb3578c21.pngSC20130205-233344_zpsef09946c.pngSC20130205-233355_zps80b0501f.pngSC20130205-233426_zps72aae324.png

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Posted

What basket even is that? I never seen AQ or DC with that basket. Looks badass nonetheless.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

I'm pretty sure that's the guy that Mostar and I went and met to sell one of Mostar's sundown 3.5ks to. That dude is an idiot. I saw that ad too.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Posted

I'm pretty sure that's the guy that Mostar and I went and met to sell one of Mostar's sundown 3.5ks to. That dude is an idiot. I saw that ad too.

I have never talked to anybody more stupid, I feel my IQ dropin buy da sec yo

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Posted

Yeah. When we met up with him, he didn't disconnect the battery before hooking up the amp, and he had the super stiff 1/0 from lowes.

Edit: oh yeah, and he had a lead acid battery in the back.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Posted

Yeah. When we met up with him, he didn't disconnect the battery before hooking up the amp, and he had the super stiff 1/0 from lowes.

Edit: oh yeah, and he had a lead acid battery in the back.

worst of all, he has bad grammar, and can't spell. Did he understand basic phrases?

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2273 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...