well I found the rare AQ DC audio level 4 12 that can handle 3k haha I texted him saying AQ and DC were different companies and he flew off the handle telling me, I was "trippin" haha. sometimes I like to mess with people like this.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/3587828798.html

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

I'm pretty sure that's the guy that Mostar and I went and met to sell one of Mostar's sundown 3.5ks to. That dude is an idiot. I saw that ad too.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I'm pretty sure that's the guy that Mostar and I went and met to sell one of Mostar's sundown 3.5ks to. That dude is an idiot. I saw that ad too.

I have never talked to anybody more stupid, I feel my IQ dropin buy da sec yo

Yeah. When we met up with him, he didn't disconnect the battery before hooking up the amp, and he had the super stiff 1/0 from lowes.

Edit: oh yeah, and he had a lead acid battery in the back.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Yeah. When we met up with him, he didn't disconnect the battery before hooking up the amp, and he had the super stiff 1/0 from lowes.

Edit: oh yeah, and he had a lead acid battery in the back.

worst of all, he has bad grammar, and can't spell. Did he understand basic phrases?

Archived