i just do not understand the big deal with this game..iv seen people play...not for me

Me either I installed the game and played for about 5 minutes and thought "Wow this has got to be the worst game I have ever the played." The graphic detail and physics just aren't there in that game...first person shooters FTW.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

lol i think my worst problem is the fact that i think its boring leveling up. like i mean its fun but at the same time its not. everyone else loves leveling i dont lol. im at the point now where i get on every other day and play for a little while then im off. still think its a fun game though.

lol i think my worst problem is the fact that i think its boring leveling up. like i mean its fun but at the same time its not. everyone else loves leveling i dont lol. im at the point now where i get on every other day and play for a little while then im off. still think its a fun game though.

lvling sucks, raiding is fun as shit. but yah i thought wow was boring as shit at first too, now im addicted

lol im on a private server and i saw a character named ChickenRez and i started freakin out cuz i thought it was chicken. i asked the guy if he knew steve meade and he didnt know so i guess it wasnt chicken

i lol'd at the coincidence

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I power lvl'd my mage and now it sucks being 70 but not having any of the nifty gear, so i am a lvl with the spell power of a approx lvl 60. Thats the thing i didnt like about it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 4 weeks later...

according to xfire i played 480 hours of it. looking back on how addicted i was to it, its kind of embarassing -_- but i had fun playing it while i was. so now im thinking about selling my account(66 UD Rogue pm me :P)

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

• 7 months later...

my bro is addicted to it, got his friends to play... my dad is still addicted to it, we've had WoW since the day it came out. I never really got addicted to it, but I play every once in awhile, free server because I don't play enough to justify paying $15 to play on blizzard servers.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived