My friends 3000 watt system O.o

wicked amp bro.

tell him you entered him in SOTM. then tell him his car won and make up some great prize. then when he says "REALLY?!" or just gets really excited about it, tell him "no, not really. I put it on the forums for people to laugh at, and they did. now let me show you how to do it right."

too mean?

ok, to be serious, at least teach him about that amp so he doesn't boast about running 3000w and get laughed at by someone else, local.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

How good of a friend is he? If your actually close to him and know that he won't flip shit, explain to him what's wrong (nicely) and then show him how he could make it better. If he doesn't like what he hears, move on and let it be.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

wicked amp bro.

tell him you entered him in SOTM. then tell him his car won and make up some great prize. then when he says "REALLY?!" or just gets really excited about it, tell him "no, not really. I put it on the forums for people to laugh at, and they did. now let me show you how to do it right."

too mean?

ok, to be serious, at least teach him about that amp so he doesn't boast about running 3000w and get laughed at by someone else, local.

Damn str8...

I

no clue lol. Hes a good buddy of mine but I think im gonna let him continue telling people hes pushin 3000 watts for a couple more days before I build him a box :D

what kind of sub is that?

It's a power acoustik mofo.

• 12" Dual 4 ohm Subwoofer
  • Power Handling:
    • Peak: 2700 watts
    • RMS: 1500 watts

He probably has it wired to .5 :P

Archived