Carbon Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Okay guys so my friend told me he just built a sick 3000 watt system. I found a few flaws with it lol, Should I be a good friend and lend him some advice or just tell him its cool. Note the sock in the box LOL
wcefai Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 If he likes it, let him enjoy it. If he wanted advice, that's when I'd chime in and help him
REVOofRustler Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Huh, I've never seen a rag terminals before. Think they're more efficient than bolt terminals? LOL 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 dont lend him advice its obviously going to be useless lmao in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
Azagtoth502 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Tell him to study builds on here & learn. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
reg93f150 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 3000 watt's and it's not ported and the box is like 1 or 2 cubic feet?? cmon help your friend out!! haha just jokin man i guess ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Kyblack76 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Yep on both.. You be cool, and positive, and also lend a hand...... Be CONstructive, not DEstructive when it comes to criticism SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Carbon Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Btw he thinks MDF is bullshit LOL. When he txted me the pics today i almost ran off the road laughing.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Perhaps show him how a sock should react in that situation? does it just sit there the whole time when its playing? lol does it play? 3,000W on 12(?)awg wire, I need to buy some of that! Edit for another ? - What are his screws even going into in the baffle? in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
Rmichael91 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I'd be a good friend. But in a nice way, show him some build pics from here or something. If he asks for your help after that, help him with a new box and set up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.