How to reduce HU output voltage??

Well like I said Ive been running the same amp for over a year without a problem, and alot of people are building some sick systems using AP amps..

That doesn't mean anything, really. The Audiopipe APK series is excellent I would use those personally.

I'm gonna hate

AP is not reliable. nor is it efficient.

audioque has 2000rms woofers for like $300 a piece.

why spend the extra cash? because you pay what you get. that goes for a lot of things related to audio.

my ap 1500 literally caught fire. i did nothing wrong. it just blew the fuck up while i was holding 14v, and while blowing up, dropped my voltage down under 9v. bought a quality korean amp and haven't looked back. made my woofers sound nicer too :D

-$1,000 subs

-Android powered head unit

-Audiopoop

I'd hate to see what sort of wire you came out with, I see too many people doing this- cutting corners in all the wrong places. Your system is as good as the weakest link, so enjoy your $250-sounding sub stage. I don't subscribe to the watt-is-a-watt theory regarding amps because I know plenty about them now, I used to think that way.

I'm gonna hate

How did you spend over 900 dollars on two 1000w subs?!

What are they made from... Gypsy tears?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Two Obsidian 18s

http://obsidiancaraudio.com/index.php?id=9

~$400 give or take a little with shipping

Crescendo BC2000D amplifier (true 2000w RMS, guaranteed to last a lifetime at 1-ohm if you have a suitable electrical system)

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/crescendo-audio-bc2000d-2250-watts-x-1-mono-block-bass-clef-series-amplifier.html

~$500 give or take a little with shipping

There you have it, an awesome sounding setup that won't break for about the price of your subs alone. I don't know what 18s you spent that kinda bread on but I hope they are made of gold.

I'm gonna hate

I'd really like to know what the subs are. I hope we don't scare you off OP nothing negative said here has really been wrong thus far, we just want to help. This whole forum had a boner for AP like a year ago when they were looking like a great value but that mask has come off and unfortunately people still buy them thinking the same thing.

I'm gonna hate

I agree with the opinions of the others on cheap crapy sounding amps. If your going to spend the $ then do it right with quality sounding equipment. a good amp can help make cheap subs sound good but it doesnt work the other way around. But if your happy with all that thats cool. RF for life!

Archived